To help create an inviting atmosphere to allow people to worship God in a meaningful way. Our team is specifically responsible for the Music and Music Ministry programs as well as supporting the worship service logistics, including Communion and Baptism.
- Adult Choir - is made up of 35-40 volunteers, who provide anthems and service music every Sunday. This choir rehearses every Wednesday evening at 7:30 pm and is open to all who enjoy singing.
- Bell Choir - practices every Monday at 6:30 pm.
- Ushers - We currently have around 60 volunteers involved in ushering. This is a great way for people in the congregation to help and serve.
- Communion Preparation - We usually celebrate Communion on the first Sunday of the month. Volunteers prepare the bread and juice as well as clean up.
- Sound Booth - needs volunteers to help with the audio and video during our worship service.