- Hospital volunteers visit church members who are hospitalized and offer prayers and encouragement.
- Small Groups share and nurture people who seek to grow in Christ-likeness through study, prayer and service.
- Our Transportation Team cares for members in need of a ride to Sunday School, Worship and other scheduled church activities.
- Our Bereavement Team organized receptions, including snacks, following Memorial services at the church.
- Our 40 Trinity Shepherds remain in contact with all members of the congregation.
- Our Meals for Members volunteers coordinate meals to members in need due to unexpected circumstances or assistance for those recovering from illness or surgery.
- Our Helping Hands Ministry volunteers assist members with small job repairs, home maintenance, and safety needs.
- Our Flower Ministry volunteers arrange flowers from Sunday service and deliver them to our sick, hospitalized, shut-ins and to families on joyous occasions.
- The prayer card ministry sends out an average of 150 cards per week. Many have over 25 signatures. Volunteers gather every Monday afternoon to unite in prayer for anyone in need. Cards and Bible verses are written and sent to those who have been lifted up in prayer.