Ways To Give
Ways To Give To The Ministries of Trinity Presbyterian Church
- Cash or check in the offering plate (please use your offering envelope)
- Online Bill Pay through your bank
- ONLINE GIVING - New Option!
- Mail payment to:
Trinity Presbyterian Church
3400 Bayou Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32503
Click HEREto make an online contribution. Thank you for your gift!
Other Ways To Give
There are numerous ways to give to advance our mission while providing meaningful benefits for you and your family.
- IRA Qualfied Charitable Distributions: IRA charitable giving is a way that you can transfer funds from your IRA directly to Trinity while realizing some important tax benefits. If you are 70-1/2 or older and own an IRA, you can reduce your taxable income and may lower your taxable Social Security. Additional benefits include avoiding taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 annually and satisfying your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year, among others.
- Donations of Appreciated Stock: After you have held stock for more than one year and its price has risen, at the time of the donation you get a tax deduction equal to the fair market value of the stock. Given the changes in the rules for itemized deductions under new tax laws, stock donations can reduce your taxes by giving you total deductions that exceed your new increased standard deduction amount. With a charitable gift of appreciated securities held long term, the donation you make and the deduction you get could be greater than they would be if you were to sell the shares and donate the cash proceeds instead, because you avoid paying the capital gains tax.
- Bequests, Trusts and Other Planned Gifts: By naming Trinity Presbyterian as a beneficiary in your will or by making other planned gifts, you ensure Trinity’s long-term mission while possibly realizing significant tax advantages for yourself and your loved ones.
ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR TAX PROFESSIONAL FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE AND PERSONALIZED INFORMATION ABOUT GIVING BENEFITS.
Rightnowmedia on generosity
Trinity has a congregation wide subscription to RightNowMedia, the Netflix of Christian Bible Studies. Here are three studies on Generosity.